Anyhoodles...

Monday, June 05, 2006

My brothers!!!

Heya my darling peeps (namely MaryBerry and Ninah..uhh..shminah)

Ninah - I will totally work on getting you a more worthy nickname. I'm soo glad you updated this!!! I wish I could see you... hey, I'll try to call you sometime! What's your number? Well...you probably won't want to put it on the internet. Email me or something (if you don't have my email, tell me) Okay...DID YOU KNOW I'M IN AUSTRALIA!?!?!? HOW WEIRD IS THAT???? *pant pant pant* Yeah. Strange. And I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to you. NOt even CLOSE! *tear* :'(

Mary - Please give Ninah a hug for me. Okay? Okay. I know I never call you... I will try to call you...umm...tomorrow? (Tuesday for me, Monday for you)

Ohh yeah! The point of this post. [I was getting around to it...just got a little side-tracked here and there!]

MY BROTHERS WILL BE HERE IN LESS THAN 60 HOURS!!!!!! They arrive in Melbourne on Thursday June 8, 2006 (Wednesday June 7, 2006 in the States) at approximately 7:55 a.m., Melbourne time. (Appx. 5:55 p.m. Indiana time) I am sooooo excited!!! :-D :-D :-D

SO yeah, Mary, i need to call you before then 'cause hopefully we'll be busy busy with the missions team and all that grand stuff. :-)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I really miss you... *sigh*

Mary - when do you leave for ECHO?? I wish I could go with you. :-( I am praying for you!!

Love,
The Babe Down Under ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home