Anyhoodles...

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

What is this!? An UPDATE!?!?!

*gasp* I cannot believe this is happening! History is BEING MADE here people!! I AM UPDATING THIS BLOG!!! Woah woah woah...slow down there. Why, you ask? What brought me to the conclusion that I had absolute need to post something of no worth on a blog that...technically is Nin...*cough*...Bob's?? Well, I'll tell you this...first of all, I see this blog every time I update my own sweet blog. I think to myself, "I really should update that. Ni...*cough cough*...Bob is practically the only one who spends time doing it! Would life be so pointless if more posts like this were discovered? I don't think so!! OK, well obviously this is morning and I am NOT a morning person, so this is going to make between -36 and 0% sense, just to warn everyone! hehehe...I think this is making me hyper! I can't wait till Nii....BOB sees this! ;-)

So, how is everyone this fine day? I am close to perfect, actually. (*groan* I wish) *sigh* wouldn't life be wonderful if we all lacked a certian something called and education!? I mean seriously, couldn't we all just be supid and confused!? Although...I guess if we were ALL stupid and confused, I'd be living in a cave right now with no speech, writing ability...clothes?..and definitely NO computer with which to type my deepest thoughts. Wow...now this is what I call deeeep! Hahaha Juuuust playing. I don't know why I'm having so much fun with this..but that's alright!!

So many December birthdays! Make sure to wish Mary Ray a happy birthday TOMORROW and Gracie on the 14th as well as Charlotte, and Mary on the 15th...and I know there's more people, but i don't remember exactly what days their birthday is on in December! Call me horrible...go ahead. :'( Ohhhh Bekah's is two days after Christmas..being..the 27th! YAY IT'S A BREAKTHROUGH I JUST ADDED NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Ok ok ok, well since no one will prolly read this and I am boring you out of your minds if you DO (hey, I"m still having fun!!) I'll go now.
TATA! May all your days be jolly this holiday season!!

The great, the wonderful, the enchanting (now that's stretching it a lil...),
~*Charity*~

P.S. This blog needs some music! Soon to be supplied!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I'd like to know what's happening on dec 23, 2004 (it is this year right? lol). nice blog though, seems like the perfect place for ppl to just be silly and have fun. *sigh*...I wish I had one of those. hehe, charity...you crack me up! I can tell you had fun doing that and I'm happy for you. :) happy b-day to all of the decembers (including myself)!!!!!!!! this blog makes me laugh, you should update it more you guys!!! I'll remind you all when I get the chance. I really want to go christmas shopping!!!!!!!! I have tried doing so THREE TIMES NOW, but each one has failed. :( and I have a ton of school..grrrr. if all of us didn't have school then think of all the stuff you wouldn't get to do and all the new stuff you would HAVE to do!!! but just to let everyone know...I think charity is already living her life in a cave. ;) juuuust playing!!!! welp, school calls and as you have told me before, I must listen!! whoopdeedoo....ttyl!!! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY MARY, ELLEN AND LIZ!!!!!!!!!!! too bad ellen and liz aren't decembers :(.....boy charity, you're like in march, you're WAY away from being a december!!!!!! hehe, buhbye!

~mario

am I the only one who thought that was way too long for a comment? ;)

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello again! How do you get music on your blog? I am so very new at this and need the book for dummies on blogs. Anyways.... I always injoy reading your posts so keep updating please!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home